Northrop GrummanDiamond Sponsor
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber, C4ISR, strike, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
There are five primary capabilities. They are listed below along with a description:
- Autonomous Systems -- In the sea, land, air and space, Northrop Grumman is a recognized leader in autonomous systems. The depth and breadth of our platforms and technologies portfolio provide customers with a wide range of capabilities. Autonomous systems operate in areas where manned vehicles cannot, allow for prolonged missions, and help reduce risk to both national security and human lives.
- Cyber -- Outpacing the rapidly evolving cyber threat spectrum demands constant innovation. Northrop Grumman has been battling cyber threats for more than 30 years and, through aggressive technology investments in key research areas such as identity management, situational awareness, modeling and simulation, cloud security, and supply chain, has a deep understanding of the breadth and complexity of cyber. It is embedded in everything we do.
- C4ISR -- If you’re not an expert in every part of C4ISR, you’re an expert in none. Through four decades of experience in C4ISR, Northrop Grumman has proven its expertise in the category. We’ve developed an end-to-end approach that demonstrates our complete understanding of complex C4ISR solutions, as well as our ability to create them. That’s why we’re a leader in end-to-end C4ISR solutions.
- Strike -- The ability to project air power tactically or strategically anywhere in the world is an essential tenet of U.S. military doctrine. As a leader in integrated strike systems, Northrop Grumman brings world-class capabilities in system design, air vehicle design, flight controls, vehicle management systems, network-enabling technologies and survivability.
- Logistics -- Northrop Grumman delivers innovative logistics solutions enabling affordability, effectiveness, and global mission readiness. From modernization and sustainment, to supply chain management, training and simulation, high-technology services and automated test equipment, we offer a full-spectrum of support to meet any mission requirement.
Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
Advanced Electronics CompanyGold Sponsor
Advanced Electronics Company (AEC) is one of the Saudi Arabian Economic Offset Program Companies. AEC's charter includes design, development, manufacturing, upgrade, support and integration of electronic products and systems for military, civil and industrial customers.
AEC has managed to build substantial manufacturing and repair technical capabilities supported by a very well trained and professional workforce and achieved the highest applicable quality standards and rating from international companies.
Nexter, thanks to its expertise in armoured ground combat systems, is dedicated to meeting the needs of the French Army and foreign armies.
Nexter develops Battle Management Systems dedicated to combat units, from battalions to rank vehicles, such as the FINDERS C2® B&B system, selected as part of the French BMS programme to equip vehicles in the French Army (VBCI, Leclerc tank, AMX-10RC) and used in combat during Afghanistan, Lebanon, Mali and during current Central African Republic operations. These systems benefit from Nexter's extensive know-how, including the mastery of the technical and operational constraints specific to combat vehicles.
Lockheed MartinGold Sponsor
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 97,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.
Leidos is a science and technology solutions leader working to address some of the world’s toughest challenges in national security, health and engineering. The Company’s 18,000 employees support vital missions for our government and the commercial sector, develop innovative solutions to drive better outcomes and defend our Nation’s digital and physical infrastructure from ‘new world’ threats. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia USA, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $5.09 billion for its fiscal year ending January 1, 2016. For more information, visit www.leidos.com.
Raytheon Atheeb Systems LimitedGold Sponsor
Raytheon Atheeb Systems Limited (RASL) is a joint venture company owned by Raytheon Company and Atheeb Group. RASL is dedicated to providing command and control capabilities, including state-of-the-art systems and software, communications, training, logistics and facilities.
Raytheon and Pannesma, an Atheeb Group company, are long-term partners in program management and delivery of complex C4I systems. Recent collaborative projects include the Al Diriyah Program, providing Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) program for the Ministry of Defense and the RSAF ACOC Project which delivered the facilities and systems to function as the AOC for the conduct of current RSAF Air Operations.
RASL represents the commitment of both companies to continue their long-term partnership and presence in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Electricity CompanyGold Sponsor
The Saudi Electricity Company (SEC), A Saudi Joint Stock Company, was incorporated by Royal Decree M/16, dated 6.9.1420 (Hijrah) by merging all the power utilities and the projects of the Electricity Corporation into one entity that commenced operation on the 5th of April 2000.
Its objectives, as set forth in its Articles of Incorporation, include generation, transmission, and distribution of electric power; to purchase, sell and provide electric power services in the Kingdom; invest in electric power projects within and outside the Kingdom; import and export electric power across the Kingdom's boarders; invest in projects for the supply of fuel to its wholly or partially owned subsidiaries; and to carry out and support research projects as regards service enhancement, power conservation, performance upgrade, environmental protection, and cost reduction.
The company’s vision is to help and improve the standards of living and enhance the economic competitiveness of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in all domains.
Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with innovative products, solutions and services critical to businesses by transforming the economics of networking in the connected world. We are pushing the limits of silicon, systems and software for unified environments and open architectures in our routing, switching and security solutions.
We are a leader in network automation, performance and creation. We create highly scalable, secure and cost-effective networks for unprecedented choice, agility, efficiency and value. We empower customers to unlock new business models and capitalize on new growth opportunities. We do so by challenging conventions to define what’s possible, not simply what’s next. Every product, solution and person who works at Juniper is driving business transformation that underpins the connected world.
Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter and Facebook.