Northrop Grumman Corporation, in collaboration with the Center of Excellence in Information Assurance (COEIA) and King Saud University (KSU), will host CyberArabia III on Oct. 11-12 at KSU. CyberArabia is an annual event that features a morning of cyber training and education followed by a team-based, cyber defense competition on both the men's and women's campus. Open to students across Saudi universities, last year's competition drew a record 140 participants including students from Prince Sultan University, Princess Nora University and others. CyberArabia is part of Northrop Grumman's global commitment to cyber education and workforce development. If you are interested in participating or entering a team in CyberArabia III, please fill out the registration form below.
This event will be organized as a part of activities associated with the 2nd International Conference on C4I Solutions .
- Encourage and empower the cybersecurity community and spread the spirit of collaboration, innovation and fun competitions.
- Spread awareness of the cybersecurity and train the students on its techniques and tools
- Create a challenging atmosphere where students can learn, interact and compete
- Prepare students for real-world cybersecurity challenges, jobs and careers
Event Schedule for Cyber Arabia
Day 1 training & competition
10 am – 4 pm
Day 2 training & competition
10 am – 4 pm
Sessions A and B will be identical. Students should only select one session. Seats are limited.
- Candidate should be students of any Saudi’s university
- Candidate should bring their student ID as proof in the campus
- Candidate should register once and choose one of the dates mentioned
- organizing committee will inform all registrant to confirm their registration and attendance
The top 3 teams in each session will receive prizes for each session. All students will walk away with a strong foundation in the best practices and tools needed to protect computer systems against malicious attacks.
- First Place: 12,000 SR
- Second Place: 9,000 SR
- Third Place: 6,000 SR